FORMER TZ LEADER TO GRACE KAMPALA UNIVERSITY GRADUATION TODAY.

Former Tanzanian president Dr. Ali Hassan Mwinyi is expected in Uganda where he will grace the 9th graduation ceremony of Kampala University (KU) today.

The university’s Vice Chancellor (VC)Professor Badru Kateregga said that Dr. Mwinyi will be accompanied by members of his family.

Dr. Mwinyi served as Tanzania’s president for a decade from 1985 to 1995.

Professor Kateregga said the graduation ceremony will be presided over by the university’s Chancellor Professor Edward Rugumayo.

He said the ceremony will also be attended by the Kenyan education minister Professor Sam Ongeri.

Prefessor Kateregga said 2048 graduands will be awarded degrees, diplomas and certificates in various disciplines.

Of these, 74 will be awarded Masters degrees and 24 Postgraduate diplomas, while of the 2048 graduands, 57.9% are male and the other 42.1% are female.

 
 
 

About the author

More posts by

 

 

 

Add a comment

required

required

optional